Have you ever felt that so much of our world is about trying to find happiness and purpose on your own? We were not created to be in isolation, but in community with other people. Scripture reminds us that "God's loyal love couldn't have run out, his merciful love couldn't have dried up. They're created new every morning. We were designed to connect with God who created us and with each other in meaningful, life-changing ways. This is what NewDay is all about!
Real People, Real Love, Real Faith
"We Are God's Masterpiece"
- We are all God's masterpiece but have been marred by our sins. People at NewDay do not need to wear masks and pretend we have it all together.
- Everyone stumbles. We accept each other, as Christ accepts us, right where we are. Our desire is to help each other as we grow together.
- We are a work in progress being made :new: in the image of Christ who's amazing grace has made it possible for us to be real and accepted.
We are ordinary people seeking after an extraordinary God!
"He has created us anew in Christ Jesus"
- Jesus loves us so much that He died for us even though we didn't deserve it.
- This authentic love God gate to us, transforms our lives and gives us the ability to love in the same way.
- By Jesus creating us "anew" we experience the joy of a real relationship with God and each other.
At NewDay, we are passionate about sharing God's love through radical kindness, forgiveness, acceptance and encouragement.
"We can do the good things He planned for us long ago"
- We are God's representatives to those who don't know Him.
- Following God involves stepping into the unknown and trusting Him to lead us and take care of us.
- "God is the same yesterday, today, and forever." God never changes, but everything He touches does.
At NewDay, we believe we need to live a joyful, active faith. We strive to be a caring community that seeks those outside our doors to bring hope to those who need it most.
NewDay Covenant Church aspires to be a church that reaches out in innovative ways to children, youth, adults, and families who have not yet experienced the life-changing difference that comes from knowing and following Jesus, and, in so doing, provide hope, healing, and purpose.